DUALSAW Everyday CS450
DUALSAW's patented counter rotating blade technology makes it the only saw with 2 blades that simultaneously rotate in opposite directions! This professional grade saw's unique technology and dual blade design allow you to cut through virtually any material without changing blades.
DUALSAW's precision engineering lets you plunge cut through virtually every material without the usual pilot hole drilling. The included tungsten-carbide blades wield enough power to cut through wood, plastic, metal, and the diamond blades (sold separately) cut through stone, tile, and masonry without the need for a wet saw.
- Less Kickback for Better Accuracy
- Reduces Sparks and Overheating
- High-Performance With Minimal Vibrations
- Precision Cutting - Less Splintering and Breaking
The DUAL SAW is powered by a patented high speed system with a 900 watt motor that rotates the dual blades in opposite directions at 5,500 RPMs. In comparison, the DUAL SAW offers 1,000+ more RPMs for the value. DUAL SAW's inverted rotation moves its two blades equally both forward and backward. Eliminate the usual kickback, vibrations and sparks that other saws cause. DUAL SAW's professional lubricating system allows you to cut through soft metals like aluminum, copper and stainless steel without overheating or warping them.
DUAL SAW's laser-honed, tungsten carbide-tipped blades cut hard and soft metals, hard wood, PVC, Formica, iron, plastics, aluminum, wood, copper, stainless steel and more. Our Diamond Blades add the versatility of a wet saw to cut stone, ceramics, tile and more.
- Power: 950 w/ 8A
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Blade Size: 4.5 in / 115mm
- No Load Speed: 5500 RPM
- Depth of Cut (Max.) 26mm
- Patented, Dual Blade, counter-rotating technology
- Counter-rotation: the blades, specifically designed to simultaneously rotate high-speed, in opposite directions at 6000 RPM!
- Counter-rotation allows users to cut virtually any material with the same blades (tungsten included and Diamond Blades available for masonry, stone, ceramic, etc.)
- No need to change blades or buy different blades for different materials/different projects, saving time and money!
- Plunge cut, forward and backward or top to bottom!
- Finishing cut leaves material smooth, won't damage the material, unlike other saws that cause the usual damage, cracking, splintering, breakage
- High-speed and design technology unique to the DUALSAW one of a kind!
- Reduced kickback, friction, sparks, vibrations and no bite
- Plunge cut, precision cut and users can start from anywhere in the material
- Replaces multiples saws for versatility: jigsaw, sawzall, grinder, circular saw and drill-required for pilot holes. (Note: There's even an optional Guide Ruler)
- Sturdy Protective Carrying Case Provided
- No Assembly Necessary
Used to cut virtually anything:
- Hard and soft woods, hard metals, soft metals, plastics, Formica, PVC, iron, aluminum, corrugated steel, brass, copper, industrial grade rebar and MUCH MORE!
- Lubrication System: included and assembled on the machine to effortlessly feed the lubrication sticks for cutting soft metals, copper, aluminum, brass
- Diamond Blades (also available) easily changed with Key Tool provided, for cutting masonry, cement, ceramics, stone, tile, granite, marble and much more!
Customers who bought this also bought...
Dualsaw vs. Diamond Plate
Known for its strength and durability, diamond plate is used on everything from offroad vehicles to military applications. But even the toughest aluminum diamond plate is no match for the DUALSAW.
Dualsaw vs. Diamond PlateKnown for its strength and durability, diamond plate is used on everything from offroad vehicles to military applications. But even the toughest aluminum diamond plate is no match for the DUALSAW.
Dualsaw vs. Drill BitWatch the DUALSAW cut a drillbit in half like it was nothing!
Dualsaw vs. RebarSee the DUALSAW in action cutting a piece of rebar vs. an ordinary grinder.
Dualsaw vs. Various MetalsThe DUALSAW powers through steel, aluminum, brass, and copper wire like it was nothing. No other saw can do this!
Counter-Rotating TechnologySee how the DUALSAW's counter-rotating technology really works.
Dualsaw vs. Multiple MaterialsIn this demonstration you can see the DUALSAW cut through plastic, metal, copper, PVC, and wood without changing blades.